A Trusted Family Dentist in Loomis
Are you exhausted of driving all over town to visit a different dentist for everyone in your family? Keeping up with a number of different policies and names of doctors, hygienists, and assistants? If the answer is yes, then maybe it’s time for you to visit Dr. Mercer, your family dentist in Loomis. He is highly experienced and able to offer care for every member of your crew -- from your littlest smile all the way to great grandma and grandpa. Keep reading to learn more about family dentistry and how visiting our office can make your life easier!
Benefits of Family Dentistry
Family dentistry offers a number of advantages for children, parents, and grandparents alike. Some of the most significant advantages of choosing a family dentist include:
- You can centralize your care into one convenient location, increasing convenience and saving you time.
- Schedule everyone’s appointment at the same time, in a big block -- that way you can take care of it all at once.
- You will develop long-lasting relationships which contribute to expert and informed care with your long-term family dental team.
- All of your family’s dental records are kept in one secure location.
- Children may be more enthusiastic about visiting a dental team they know their parents and siblings trust for care as well.
- Family dentists often offer greater flexibility with appointment times to accommodate your busy schedule.
- A family dentist accepts your dental insurance and offers an in-office savings plan to make it easier to afford their high-quality services.
- We also value technology to ensure that all treatments are completed with the greatest ease and efficiency possible!
Our Family Dentistry Services
Family dentistry is synonymous with comprehensive services. From your little one’s first checkups and cleanings to your own restorative needs, you will find everything you and your loved ones need to maintain happy and healthy smiles. And it’s all centrally located under one convenient roof!
Our family dentistry services include:
- Preventive care, like six month checkups and cleanings and X-rays, to keep oral health issues from developing altogether.
- Restorative dentistry, which helps to get your smile back on track after cavities and tooth loss get in the way. Services include fillings, inlays and onlays, crowns and bridges, and more.
- Diagnosis, prevention, and treatment for gum disease.
- Dental implants for a stable, long-lasting tooth replacement.
Visit Your Family Dentist This Month!
If you are looking for your family’s new dental home, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our office. We can’t wait to welcome you and your loved ones into our extended dental family! Go ahead and contact us to book an appointment today.